9.2

2013 Honda CR-V brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Honda CR-V:

2013 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Oct 122013

CR-V

Twice in a day and while driving in the rain for the first time, four malfunction lights appeared in the dashboard and stayed on. They were the AWD, ABS, vsa and eps amber lights. I took pictures of the display in the dashboard. The next day the display had cleared and I took the vehicle to the dealer. I showed one of the pictures to the service advisor. After 2.5 hours I was told that they could not duplicate the trouble and that the trouble was possibly caused by slippage in recent weather. This is unsettling as it makes me wonder if I will continue to have this problem on rainy days.

- Upper Marlboro, MD, USA

Jan 142013

CR-V 4-cyl

I was driving and all of the safety lights came on, on the dash board, antilock brakes, traction control, vehicle stability. This is the second time this has happened.the first time the left front ABS wheel speed sensor was replaced at the dealership. The car had less than 300 miles on it.the second time, with less than 3000 miles on it, all of the lights came on again on the dashboard and I had difficulty stopping the car. The brakes were very difficult to use, they seemed to get stuck and were making an awful racket.corrosion was found in wheel speed sensor connector harness side and the engine harness was replaced. I lost the use of the car for 14 days as the front of the car, grille, fender, steering wheel, dashboard and other parts has to be disassembled and the replacement parts were not available to the dealership.

- Plymouth, MA, USA