9.0

2013 Honda CR-V brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Honda CR-V:

2013 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Aug 292013

CR-V

Engaged parking brake the dash indicator light did not light. This was an intermittent fault (at times it would light other times would not) adjusted by dealer and intermittent fault occurred the following month. Dealer is to replace entire parking brake harness/sensor.

- Greensburg, PA, USA

Apr 012013

CR-V 4-cyl

There is a knocking type of noise when braking, brought the car to dealership in roswell, ga could not duplicate the problem. The noise still occurring intermittently, no a good sign for a new car.

- Marietta, GA, USA

May 202013

CR-V 4-cyl

Car sat for 10 days, I returned vacation, cs knocking type of noise when braking. Brought it in to Honda dealership in everett, MA on June 6, 2013, tech - rust on rotors, needs to be driven. I still have the knocking sound. Rust on a 2013 Honda, parked for 10 days in may"??" I intend to drive it for 1 more week and bring it in again should this knocking type of noise persists when braking.

- Winthrop,, MA, USA

Jan 142013

CR-V 4-cyl

I was driving and all of the safety lights came on, on the dash board, antilock brakes, traction control, vehicle stability. This is the second time this has happened.the first time the left front ABS wheel speed sensor was replaced at the dealership. The car had less than 300 miles on it.the second time, with less than 3000 miles on it, all of the lights came on again on the dashboard and I had difficulty stopping the car. The brakes were very difficult to use, they seemed to get stuck and were making an awful racket.corrosion was found in wheel speed sensor connector harness side and the engine harness was replaced. I lost the use of the car for 14 days as the front of the car, grille, fender, steering wheel, dashboard and other parts has to be disassembled and the replacement parts were not available to the dealership.

- Plymouth, MA, USA