2016 Honda CR-V accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Honda CR-V:

2016 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Jan 152016

CR-V

Upon driving the vehicle 30 - 40 miles I get leg cramps and my toes get numb. I encountered this when I drove the vehicle home from the dealer. I did not encounter the problem on the test drive as it was relatively short. I tried several seat positions to re-leave the pain to no avail(note this is a leather power seat with several adjustment positions). I researched the web for this problem and found it to be pervasive. I hate the vehicle and want to return it. It is causing sever leg and back problems. Honda should be fixing this problem. Note I talked with my local mechanic who previously worked for Honda and he agreed this is a serious defect / design problem that is not on other similar SUV vehicles (I.e. the seat cannot be adjusted sloping downward to relieve blood circulation problems in the legs above the knees).

- Vestal, NY, USA