9.9

2016 Honda CR-V miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Honda CR-V:

2016 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Oct 252016

CR-V

Vehicle "stalls" when: Backing out of driveway when accelerating after slowing down when making left or right turns after stopping or slowing down stalling does not occur every single time but occurs regularly. One one occation stall occured while making a left turn resulting confusion between driver in oncoming traffic and myself as I could not control the vehicle stall duration is between 1 to 3 seconds and it seems to be getting longer as the parts or system components are wearing. Stalls occur mostly in city driving I suspect that the trouble is within the "drive by wire" or the cvt

- Mililani Town, HI, USA

Apr 092016

CR-V

I bought a 2016 CRV touring two month ago, the next day I realized the entire car has a strong vibration, I took it to the dealer and they told me that issue it was for the 2015 crvs, I have the same vibration. I'm so frustrated they said its normal but is not! I searched on youtube and other owners are going through this too. When I. turn off the A/C the revs goes to 500 and the vibration increase, the ac is not good it doesn't blow cool air ( I have a 2010 grand vitara and the ac works better)

- Schaumburg, IL, USA

Mar 242016

CR-V

2016 Honda CRV vibration at 50 and 70 mph speeds and shakes even on a smooth roadway.

- Irving, TX, USA

Jan 062016

CR-V

Seats are very uncomfortable. I cannot drive for more than 15 min and my right leg is numb and I have pain in the right buttocks. It is bad enough that I have to constantly move around to relieve the pain and discomfort.

- San Anselmo, CA, USA

Dec 082015

CR-V

I bought a 2016 touring CRV in December. The vibration issue that plagued the 2015 CRV is supposed to have been fixed in the 2016 models. Well, it's not. I didn't feel it when I test drove the car, but the one I got clearly vibrates when at idle. I brought the car back to the dealer, but they told me it was normal. Well, I've driven lots of cars in my life, and it is not normal.

- Poughkeepsie, NY, USA