2011 Honda CR-Z lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Honda CR-Z:

2011 Honda CR-Z Owner Comments

Feb 192011

CR-Z 4-cyl

I have a 2011 Honda crz hybrid. I have trouble with the headlights on low beams. The visibility is terrible. On a hilly, curvy road I can only see about 10-15 feet ahead. It appears that a daark shade is pulled 2/3S of the way down on the windshield. You can see the posts but not the sign on top of the post. The headlights are hid according to the information in my owners manual. I think this is unsafe. I have had 4 people dirive my car at night, and their reaction is the same. Good lord, what is wrong with your headlights. I wrote a letter to Honda customer service, and a lady called me back and said ther was nothing wrong with my headlights. I don't know how she knows, she hasn't driven my car. I just want my headlights fixed.

- Roxboro, NC, USA