1995 Honda Civic body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Honda Civic:

1995 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Aug 012010

Civic EX 1.6L

click to see larger images

clear coat is peeling clear coat is peeling

I have had this car and it is the 3rd Honda with this type of problem I have owned. I can't believe that you can't get the paint right by now! At least stand behind your problem and fix it! Like Toyota did! At least they admitted the problem and had a recall to fix the foot pedal on their cars! Be responsible like them and like we teach our children to take responsibility!

- , Croton, OH, USA