1995 Honda Civic drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Honda Civic:

1995 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Jun 012010

Civic LX 1.6L

I have a vibration on my 1995 Honda Civic LX. The vibration appears at the speed of 25mph and stays until you reach the speed of approx40 mph. When the throttle is pressed or released the vibration dissapears. I have installed a new right side cv joint axle and installed the rear motor mount, and none of this has done any good. Anything above the speed of 40, the car rides like a cloud. I have had the tires re-balanced and rotated, the tires are almost new. I have replaced both left and right struts also. Hope you folks can be of some help with my vibration.

- , Abilene, KS, USA