8.0

1996 Honda Civic accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Honda Civic:

1996 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Jan 142010

Civic EX 4 cyl

MY CD PLAYER WILL NOT WORK!!!! IT STOPPED RANDOMLY. I PUT ANY CD IN, IT JUST SPITS IT RIGHT OUT. IT WILL TRY TO READ IT FOR A MINUTE BUT WILL NEVER WORK. I DECIDED TO TAKE MY DASHBOARD APART TO TRY TO GET TO THE CD PLAYER, AND ONCE I FINALLY GOT IT OUT I JUST BANGED ON IT AND IT STARTED TO WORK AGAIN, AND NOW IT WON'T WORK ALREADY!!!! PLEASE HELP! I AM SOO FRUSTRATED! I HAVE NO ANTENNA ON TOP OF MY CAR, SO I GET NO RADIO STATIONS EITHER!!!!!! PPPPPPPPPPLEAAAASE HELP!!!

- , McHenry, IL, USA