- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 2 days ago
- July 30: Australia and Florida Deaths Tied to Takata Airbags news | 24 days ago
- July 28: Honda CR-V Recalled To Prevent Fires From Fuel Leaks recalls | 26 days ago
- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 35 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 37 days ago
1996 Honda Civic
Worst 1996 Civic electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- stereo and engine turns off when using brakes2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash3
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.