6.0

1. replace it (1 reports)
1997 Honda Civic accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Honda Civic:

1997 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Oct 242001

Civic

The outside seal around the sunroof is wearing away. The dealership does not feel it is their problem, either does Honda corporation. They feel I need to take responsibility for the car a purchased. I feel that is B.S., after four years seals should not fall apart. There is no possible way I could have caused this damage. It must be a defect in the car, they are not taking responsibility for. Now I am paying the 250 for the part, they are giving me labor for free. What a pain in the ass it has been though.

- , Roseville, CA, USA