2. put back on track (1 reports)
1998 Honda Civic windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Honda Civic:

1998 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Dec 222014

Civic EX 1.6L I-4

I got home from some grocery shopping, and started taking trips of groceries in. When I came out for the last trip, I noticed the driver's side window had slipped down. I removed the door panel, and sure enough it had fallen off the track. After cleaning the rollers, I put the window back onto the track. It's been about a month since it's happened, and it hasn't happened since. Not too much of a problem, just a little annoying.

- , Tucson, AZ, USA

Dec 122013

Civic EX V4

My driver side window had a new motor installed two years ago, and now today the window has fallen out of its track. The weather stripping has also been an issue since I've had the car, in that it likes to curl inward at times. No matter what vehicle you have, when this happens its almost always a pain to fix if you're able to do it yourself, or it is expensive to have a mechanic fix it. I'm quite fed up with the window issues I keep having with this car.

- , Stevens Point, WI, USA