- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 1 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 9 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 19 days ago
- October 2: Takata Airbag Explodes in Fatal Honda Crash in Malaysia news | 20 days ago
- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 26 days ago
1999 Honda Civic
accessories - exterior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Haven't we all owned one of these things at some point? Despite being a popular first car for teenage drivers and, as a result, being beat up like no other, the late 90's Civic is a true endurance car. And it still gets better gas mileage than more modern cars.
Worst 1999 Civic accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wipers won't turn off1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly4
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hood: Latch3
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch1
- NHTSA: Visibility/Wiper1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.