Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: Haven't we all owned one of these things at some point? Despite being a popular first car for teenage drivers and, as a result, being beat up like no other, the late 90's Civic is a true endurance car. And it still gets better gas mileage than more modern cars.

1999 Honda Civic accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Honda Civic:

1999 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Jul 282004

Civic EX

I just bought a 1999 Honda Civic EX, which I love except that the other day the windshield wipers started going on randomly on their own. After thinking that my car might be haunted, it started to rain, so I turned the wipers on full force. At this point, they now won't turn off at all. Only 2 speeds exist -- fast and superfast. I have discovered that if I carefully turn the wiper control dial Between the settings I can get the wipers to pause, which is good because having your wipers flying around on a dry windshield is extremely squeaky and annoying.

- , Ballston Spa, NY, USA