CarComplaints.com Notes: Haven't we all owned one of these things at some point? Despite being a popular first car for teenage drivers and, as a result, being beat up like no other, the late 90's Civic is a true endurance car. And it still gets better gas mileage than more modern cars.

8.0

$1,200.00

1. replace the catalytic converter (1 reports)
1999 Honda Civic exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Honda Civic:

1999 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Jun 112008

Civic

I've had to replace the catalytic converter twice on my car already. I'm not sure if it's common with this model, but my engine has gone downhill ever since the problems started.

- , Herndon, VA, USA