- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 8 days ago
- July 16: Patricia Mincey Takata Airbag Lawsuit Settled news | 11 days ago
- July 7: Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 20 days ago
- July 2: Acura HandsFreeLink Problems Cause Battery Drain Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- July 1: NHTSA Has Urgent Message For Honda and Acura Owners news | 26 days ago
2000 Honda Civic
CarComplaints.com Notes: The last model year of the 6th generation Civic (1996-2000) and, subsequently, the last model year before the popular car was overrun with transmission problems.
Worst 2000 Civic engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure4
- engine hesitating1
- shakes and stalls when braking1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.