CarComplaints.com Notes: The last model year of the 6th generation Civic (1996-2000) and, subsequently, the last model year before the popular car was overrun with transmission problems.

8.0

2000 Honda Civic seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Honda Civic:

2000 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Dec 272006

Civic DX 3.2L

I would like to know why my SRS light came on yesterday and why it wont shut off and what caused it to come on. I'm afraid that my air bags are going to deploy. I'd like to find out how to fix it cause that little red light is soo annoying on my dashboard.

- , Chicopee, MA, USA