- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 9 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 20 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 20 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 46 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 76 days ago
2000 Honda Civic
CarComplaints.com Notes: The last model year of the 6th generation Civic (1996-2000) and, subsequently, the last model year before the popular car was overrun with transmission problems.
Worst 2000 Civic transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- no power in low gear2
- won't go into gear2
- manual transmission 5th gear pops out frequently1
- not shifting properly1
- shifts rough1
- transmission slips1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission20
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.