- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 1 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 6 days ago
- July 11: Honda Confirms Another Takata-Related Death news | 9 days ago
- July 8: Honda Recalls Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Belts recalls | 12 days ago
2000 Honda Civic
CarComplaints.com Notes: The last model year of the 6th generation Civic (1996-2000) and, subsequently, the last model year before the popular car was overrun with transmission problems.
Worst 2000 Civic transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- no power in low gear2
- won't go into gear2
- manual transmission 5th gear pops out frequently1
- not shifting properly1
- shifts rough1
- transmission slips1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission20
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.