- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 1 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 9 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 19 days ago
- October 2: Takata Airbag Explodes in Fatal Honda Crash in Malaysia news | 20 days ago
- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 26 days ago
2002 Honda Civic
accessories - interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Yes, the Honda Civic receives a lot of complaints because so many were sold. And sure, car parts only last so long and things eventually break. But it's never good to see this many transmission complaints, especially when the average mileage at failure is just north of 100,000 miles.
Especially when you consider that it's predecessor also has a nasty history with transmission complaints.
Worst 2002 Civic accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fabric on interior door is falling off3
- foul odor1
- holes in carpet1
- visors have fallen off1
- NHTSA: Seats6
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.