- May 18: Honda Recalls CR-V Engines With the Wrong Pistons recalls | 6 days ago
- May 18: Honda CR-V and Acura RDX Recalled For Invisible Ink recalls | 6 days ago
- May 17: Lawsuit Says 2015-2017 Honda CR-V SUVs Have Fuel Odor Problems news | 7 days ago
- May 3: Honda and Takata Sued Over Malaysian Death Caused by Airbag news | 21 days ago
- April 19: Woman Punctured in the Throat by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 35 days ago
Growls And Stutters When Shifting Into First Gear
CarComplaints.com Notes: Yes, the Honda Civic receives a lot of complaints because so many were sold. And sure, car parts only last so long and things eventually break. But it's never good to see this many transmission complaints, especially when the average mileage at failure is just north of 100,000 miles.
Especially when you consider that it's predecessor also has a nasty history with transmission complaints.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 89,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace clutch (1 reports)