- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 45 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 56 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 56 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 82 days ago
Growls And Stutters When Shifting Into First Gear
CarComplaints.com Notes: Yes, the Honda Civic receives a lot of complaints because so many were sold. And sure, car parts only last so long and things eventually break. But it's never good to see this many transmission complaints, especially when the average mileage at failure is just north of 100,000 miles.
Especially when you consider that it's predecessor also has a nasty history with transmission complaints.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 89,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace clutch (1 reports)