- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 6 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 36 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 38 days ago
- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 50 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 58 days ago
Engine Quit While Driving
CarComplaints.com Notes: Yes, the Honda Civic receives a lot of complaints because so many were sold. And sure, car parts only last so long and things eventually break. But it's never good to see this many transmission complaints, especially when the average mileage at failure is just north of 100,000 miles.
Especially when you consider that it's predecessor also has a nasty history with transmission complaints.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 140,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- needs new computer system after new transmission put in (1 reports)