- February 5: Takata Airbags Cause Honda to Recall 2.2 Million Vehicles recalls | 2 days ago
- February 4: Honda Accord Recalled After Airbag Defects Cause Injuries recalls | 3 days ago
- February 4: Honda Civic Recall On The Way To Fix Engines recalls | 3 days ago
- February 4: Continental Automotive Systems Recalls 5 Million Airbags recalls | 3 days ago
- January 30: Lawsuit: Rabbits Chew Honda Soy Wiring to Shreds news | 8 days ago
Srs Light Stays On
2002 Honda Civic (Page 1 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Yes, the Honda Civic receives a lot of complaints because so many were sold. And sure, car parts only last so long and things eventually break. But it's never good to see this many transmission complaints, especially when the average mileage at failure is just north of 100,000 miles.
Especially when you consider that it's predecessor also has a nasty history with transmission complaints.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 85,263 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 46 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (23 reports)
- replace defective seat belt buckle (8 reports)
- SRS module needs to be replaced (8 reports)
- replaced seat belt component (3 reports)
- left front seat belt buckle switch fault under warranty (1 reports)
- replace seat belt tensioner (1 reports)
seat belts / air bags problem