2002 Honda Civic
CarComplaints.com Notes: Yes, the Honda Civic receives a lot of complaints because so many were sold. And sure, car parts only last so long and things eventually break. But it's never good to see this many transmission complaints, especially when the average mileage at failure is just north of 100,000 miles.
Especially when you consider that it's predecessor also has a nasty history with transmission complaints.
Worst 2002 Civic suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- struts wore out12
- control arm failure3
- strut leaking oil2
- shudders while driving1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut12
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front11
- NHTSA: Suspension9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.