- July 28: Honda CR-V Recalled To Prevent Fires From Fuel Leaks recalls | 1 days ago
- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 10 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 12 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 15 days ago
- July 11: Honda Confirms Another Takata-Related Death news | 18 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Automatic Transmission Problems
2002 Honda Civic (Page 1 of 6)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Yes, the Honda Civic receives a lot of complaints because so many were sold. And sure, car parts only last so long and things eventually break. But it's never good to see this many transmission complaints, especially when the average mileage at failure is just north of 100,000 miles.
Especially when you consider that it's predecessor also has a nasty history with transmission complaints.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 85,811 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: