8.0

$2,000.00

2003 Honda Civic AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda Civic:

2003 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Mar 092007

Civic LX 1.7 V4

At 57,000 km, the AC compressor failed dramatically (lots of noise). The repair should have been covered under warranty in my humble opinion, but since it was over the time period allocated for accessory items (but under the mileage limit), Honda Canada refused to cover it. This is my third new Honda and I have had great success with Honda. Considering the lack of flexibility on the warranty and the heavy expense to repair ($CA 2366.26), I will have to reconsider my position.

- , Vernon, BC, Canada