4.0

2003 Honda Civic accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda Civic:

2003 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Dec 012009

Civic EX

I had my car since 04 and up until 08, my car stereo worked fine. It started rejecting cds (mainly burned ones) until finally it REJECTED EVERY CD I inserted. I went to the dealer and the rep suggested I go elsewhere because the repair would be TOO COSTLY.

I noticed that there's no other complaints on here about this problem for an 03 civic, however there are a lot of similar complaints for the 03 ACCORD STEREO. And everyone has said the dealer either refuses to look into the matter or they ask for $800-1000 bucks to fix it.

ANY SOLUTIONS?