1. honda should pay to have car painted (21 reports)
2003 Honda Civic body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda Civic:

2003 Honda Civic Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Feb 122011

Civic lx

i have had transmission problems had to put a new one in exhaust problems had to replace this also interior light problems paint is chipping off airbag light stays on ignition switch had to be replaced windshield wipers and i still love my Honda civic just wish these things wouldn't have happened .

- , Orange, TX, USA

Oct 042011

Civic LX 4 cyl

The paint looks awful,as if there was no clear coat,Its like i see my car which is blue and other peoples car the same color doing the same thing in the same spots.The roof the hood,and the drivers side trunk lid.I work in another county, and see the same crappy blue paint on these civics.In fact there's 2 cars just like mine were i work.....What does that say! I have taken great care of my car,kept the oil changed,in which the honda dealer ship in which i purchased the car brand new has done all the work on my car!!!!!! Including the timing belt!!!!!! I drive a total of 60 miles to and from work,,and 90 percent of the 115,000 miles are interstate miles.My husband has a 1987 FORD 150 truck that the paint look better than mine.We take great care of our vehicles,that's what makes me angry!!!!!Never have we buffed this car or no one else...So i see a defect in HONDA PAINT AND CLEAR COAT.......FIX THIS PROBLEM

- , Marion, NC, USA

Sep 012009

Civic LX

The paint is peeling on roof and trunk of 2003 Civic Honda LX - large spots. Has anyone been able to get any cooperation out of their Honda dealer?

- , Metairie, LA, USA