$1,000.00

2003 Honda Civic electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda Civic:

2003 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Oct 242012

Civic LX 4 cyl

in Oct, 2012 I had the alternator replaced which cost over $1000.00 Then in Feb. 2013 the alternator went out again. Then in June 2013 the alternator went out again. Now it is July 2013 and I am having the fourth alternator put on..9 months and four alternators later, I am fed up with Honda.

If anyone has any ideas on why my car keeps burning up alternators please let me know.

- , Mantachie, MS, USA