6.0

1. replace fuel pump (2 reports)
2003 Honda Civic fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda Civic:

2003 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Nov 012012

Civic LX 1.7L

I noticed the smell of gasoline around my car as well as inside my car. The smell of gasoline was not as potent and one day i decided to look under the car and i noticed my gas tank had some stains on it. I feared that my gas tank may have been ruptured but as I looked closer i noticed it was coming from the top. I assumed it was the fuel pump so i remove the back seat and removed the fuel pump cover and discovered that my fuel pump housing had cracks and a puddle of gas.

- , Littlerock, CA, USA