8.0

1. replace bushings (1 reports)
2003 Honda Civic suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda Civic:

2003 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Jul 112011

Civic EX 1.7L

I have had to have the bushings replaced in this car twice now and I am starting to wonder if it is a flaw within the car rather than me. The dealership is always nice enough to point out that they are bad and should have them replaced but they always say that the problem is "just starting to occur," but they consistently say that. I don't seem to notice anyone else have these issues and I am just wondering if I have a lemon.

- , Lacey, WA, USA