2. replace with new transmission (1 reports)
2003 Honda Civic transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda Civic:

2003 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Sep 082016

Civic LX

I started my car up after letting it sit for some time. Pulled onto the road and immediately realized my car wasn't shifting gears. Everything's fine, it's just my car won't go out of second gear (or first, whatever it starts in). I have no idea what to do next.

- , Blumenort, MB, Canada

Aug 022006

Civic LX

I'm driving home from work and then all of sudden my car is getting stuck in gears. It won't go faster than 20mph. This is a really big pain. Especially since the warranty has run out. How convenient.

- , Galveston, TX, USA