1. replace window regulator (2 reports)
2003 Honda Civic windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda Civic:

2003 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Jan 012013

Civic LX

Been driving with this problem for some time. Have no idea what may have caused it. The estimate from Honda dealer of over $400 per window is way above my budget.

- , Clermont, FL, USA

Jan 162013

Civic LX

One rainy day, I discovered my window wouldn't go up. I tried everything until I finally got it to go all the way up. Now, it slowly moves down and it won't go all the way up. I got an estimate and it will cost 125 per window. I'm thinking about it but its hard to get the time off and money doesn't grow on trees. They should make a car that lasts, it's 2013. I don't need it to fly, just need it to work properly.

- , Ocala, FL, USA

Jun 112012

Civic EX 1.7L

When I had the regulator fixed it then turned into an internal switch in the car would not let the window auto down anymore which then made it so I had to pay to have that replaced too. It has landed my car in the shop for a total of 3 days with these issues and I am really getting tired of having to always fix things on this car.

- , Lacey, WA, USA