9.0

1. keep adding coolant (1 reports)
2004 Honda Civic AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Honda Civic:

2004 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Dec 122011

Civic LX 1.7L

I have had 7 mechanics look at this issue and no one can fix it!!!!

I have Raynaud's and cold weather makes it so I can barely move my hands and can be in danger of loosing my fingers.

- , Portland, TN, USA

Jan 052015

Civic LX

Sub-zero temps in Buffalo today. :-( The heater works as long as the car is moving. When stopped or idling the heater blows cold air! Had it checked last winter, they told me they could not find a leak, said it probably was leaking into the engine, would cost $2000.00 to fix a broken gasket. Temperature gauge works fine, car is not overheating. I add about a cup of anti-freeze every 2 weeks. Please help!

- , Buffalo, NY, USA