8.0

1. clean and replace (1 reports)
2004 Honda Civic exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Honda Civic:

2004 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Apr 012004

Civic LX 1.7L

This occurred three times. I had it fixed twice before the third time I had exceeded my 35,000 mile warranty. I had to get Honda involved to finally have it fixed properly.

I find it ridiculous that I had to go to Honda to get this issue corrected. In fact the dealership tried accusing me of using the incorrect gas. I followed the directions and used 87 only.

I have had several, other issues that I am going to report shortly, most of which I feel might be caused by the EGR Valve issue.

- , Portland, TN, USA