- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 75 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 86 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 86 days ago
2004 Honda Civic
Worst 2004 Civic suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- popping/clicking when turning the wheel1
- NHTSA: Suspension7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.