9.5

2006 Honda Civic accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Honda Civic:

2006 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Jan 012007

Civic 4-cyl

I own a 2006 Honda Civic and mice kept coming into the vehicle via the air ducts and deficating all over my car. I took it back to the local Honda dealer and they said there wasn othing they could do. Hanta virus has killed people in our area and you catch that from coming into contact with mice.. I have heard of other Honda owners complain of this same problem.

- Greeley, CO, USA