- August 14: Honda Recalls Civic To Fix Side LED Lights recalls | 41 days ago
- August 7: What Can Happen While Waiting For Takata Airbag Repairs? news | 48 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 67 days ago
- July 16: Patricia Mincey Takata Airbag Lawsuit Settled news | 70 days ago
- July 7: Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 79 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System: Battery Problems
2.6hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 57,500 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.