- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 8 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 10 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 13 days ago
- July 11: Honda Confirms Another Takata-Related Death news | 16 days ago
- July 8: Honda Recalls Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Belts recalls | 19 days ago
2006 Honda Civic
Worst 2006 Civic transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- not shifting properly4
- rattling sound2
- transmission failure2
- will not go into gear2
- clunking noise when put in drive1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission16
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission16
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Lubricant1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.