6.2

2007 Honda Civic body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Honda Civic:

2007 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Dec 282007

Civic

I bought my 2007 Honda Civic coupe last febuary( haven't had problems until tonight car is leaking right there at the seams of the rear air bags and roof meet, the right side, water running down the sides onto the seat, discovered the other side was leaking at the same place but not as bad. Feel a cool breeze from both sides. Left side in the front where plastic and fabric meet at the top was leaking as well, the interior is soaked through. Obviously theres a problem with the seal or something but I am absolutitly furious about this situation, I did not spend $25,000 etc. In cash, for my damm car to leak a river, thats something I would expect from my 35 year old house, not my under a year old car. And a simple cleaning from a detailer is not gonna fix my problem. I am so pissed I can't even begin to express it. I just want to get this problem resolved even if that results in getting a new car and starting over again, cause the way I see it is that my car is damaged goods, yes you can fix the problem (maybe) but theres already water damage and who's knows how far the water has gone or what it has leaked into and if it is to be fixed who do I know it won't happen again. I don't exactly have a lot of money, by buying this car it is a huge part of me that has to last and is the most expensive thing I own I will probably never have this chance to own a new car again and I'm not gonna let this slip by like its nothing. I didn't know who exactaly is in charge or who to go to so if chance be you can't help me I'm sure you can direct me to someone who can correct it. Feel free to forward this message to anyone who can help me. Please contact me a.S.a.P before I have a small pond, river or lake in my car(and at that time the damage will already have been done).

- Hydesville, CA, USA