9.4

1. new starter (7 reports)
2007 Honda Civic electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Honda Civic:

2007 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Apr 292013

Civic

for a car that is less than 6 years old i cant believe that it already needs major repair work.

- , Billerica, MA, USA

Oct 112012

Civic LX 1.8L

car would not start - had to have car towed to have repaired -. was without car for 2 days

- , garner, NC, USA

Aug 112012

Civic LX

My car's starter went out after 5 years. I've already replaced engine block, visors, axles, oil leaks....I didn't expect anything like this happens to a 5 years old car. I'm very disappointed in Honda. I won't get another one for sure.

- , Portland, OR, USA

Feb 102012

Civic LX 3.2L

The quality of the Honda Civic has gone down substantially over the past years. On my wife's 2007 civic, had major oil seal leak which required engine block work; replacement of starter; two sun visors replaced; and axle replaced. We owned 3 Civic's before this one and never had such problems. Won't be purchasing a Civic any time soon again.

- , Mentone, California, USA

May 112010

Civic LX

Problem #4. Really - 62849 and a new starter needed to be put in!!!

- , Freeport, PA, USA

May 032011

Civic LX 1.8L

I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED HONDA'S UNTIL I GOT MY 07 CIVIC SEDAN.I BROUGHT MY CIVIC BRAND NEW AND I HAVE CHANGE MY AXLES TWICE BOTH SIDES AND MY STARTER WENT OUT ON ME ,AND NOW I'M HAVING TROUBLE WITH MY BACK WINDOWS THEY WORK WHEN THEY WANT TO .A LOT OF MY FRIENDS HAVE NEW CIVICS LIKE MINE AND ARE HAVING ISSUES ,ITS LIKE HONDA IS LIKE AN AMERICAN BRAND NOW.I TELL YOU ONE THING, THIS IS THE LAST HONDA ILL EVER BUY .THEY JUST DON'T BUILD THEM LIKE THEY USED TO.

- , Yonkers, NY, USA

Aug 162010

Civic EX 1.8L

The starter went out. One click and that's it. Nobody stocks them yet except Honda. $225 just for the part. But here's why I'm not happy: This starter is soooo much quieter than the old one was, even when it was new. I think the original starter was defective. Actually, I think it's the solenoid, which is integrated into it.

- , Cincinnati, OH, USA