- August 22: Honda Upgrades 2015 Honda Fit Front Bumpers To Pass Crash Test
- August 3: Honda Accord Air Bags Inflate When People Close the Doors
- July 9: Acura Recalls Cars With Fiery Halogen Headlights
- June 23: Honda Recalls 2 Million Cars With Defective Air Bags
- June 11: Over 1 Million Cars Might Have Explosive Takata Air Bag Inflators
2007 Honda Civic
Worst 2007 Civic suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- loud noise from rear4
- popping noise front end3
- rear control arm snapped while driving2
- control arms causing tire wear1
- dangerously weak anti-sway bars1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear125
- NHTSA: Suspension95
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.