- October 3: Honda Recalls Cars With Wheels That Lock Up
- September 17: Takata Airbag Recall List Expanded
- September 3: Honda Recalls 2015 Honda Fit To Repair Stalling Threat
- August 28: Honda Accord Airbag Failures Under Federal Investigation
- August 22: Honda HR-V Recalled For Missing Labels
2007 Honda Civic
Worst 2007 Civic suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- control arms causing tire wear15
- loud noise from rear5
- popping noise front end3
- rear control arm snapped while driving2
- dangerously weak anti-sway bars1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear125
- NHTSA: Suspension107
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.