- February 8: Honda Accord Owner Carlos Solis Killed By Exploding Takata Airbag
- January 31: Over 2.1 Million Cars with Defective Airbags Recalled Again
- January 19: Honda and Takata Sued After Airbag Sends Shrapnel Into Woman's Chest
- January 9: Honda Fined $70 Million For Failing to Report Deaths and Injuries
- December 24: Honda Recalls Crosstour Over Takata Side Curtain Airbags
2007 Honda Civic
Worst 2007 Civic suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- control arms causing tire wear8
- loud noise from rear5
- popping noise front end3
- rear control arm snapped while driving2
- dangerously weak anti-sway bars1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear45
- NHTSA: Suspension14
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Arm1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.