- July 19: Honda Finance Corp Fined $25 Million For Auto Loan Discrimination
- July 16: Honda Recalls 2016 Pilot To Fix Seat Belt Problems
- July 10: Hyundai Recalls Sonata Sedans To Fix Defective Seat Belt Buckles
- July 9: Exploding Airbags Cause Honda to Recall 4.5 Million Vehicles
- June 19: Death of Jewel Brangman Caused by Takata Airbag
2007 Honda Civic
Worst 2007 Civic suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- control arms causing tire wear12
- loud noise from rear5
- popping noise front end3
- rear control arm snapped while driving2
- dangerously weak anti-sway bars1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear45
- NHTSA: Suspension14
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Arm1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.