2007 Honda Civic windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Honda Civic:

2007 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Jan 112007

Civic

The windshield wipers on my 2007 Civic have been replaced 4 times since the purchase of the car in October of 2006. The wipers streak so badly that I cannot see out of the windshield safely. Upon taking the car back to the dealer, they admit that there is a problem that they have experienced with other vehicles, but that the new wipers are only a temporary fix. They have used several different compounds on the windshield to attempt to "erase" whatever problems are causing this issue. They have used a "clay" that is used in body shops to "scrub" down the window. This works momentarily. There is a bigger issue that Honda is not yet addressing. They claim that it is the elements which are responsible for this problem. I refuse to agree with this as this is my 5th new vehicle, and the other 4 had wipers that worked perfectly for over 2 years before needing to be replaced. I am severely annoyed that I've had to keep returning to the dealership and I am still getting no real solution.

- Cincinnati, OH, USA