2008 Honda Civic accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Honda Civic:

2008 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Feb 152009

Civic

After having my car for less than 1 year the ac stopped working. The dealership stated that a pebble must have hit the ac condenser and would cost $650 to fix. I looked at our other car and it has the same dings that they are claiming caused the ac to stop working but my other car's ac works perfectly and that car is 7 years older. I have spoken with several people from Honda and they say that there is nothing they can do about it. I am just wondering how many more times this is going to occur while I own this car.

- Vacaville, CA, USA