5.6

2010 Honda Civic accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Honda Civic:

2010 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Aug 012013

Civic

This broke and would not stay up or down just flops around its FROZEN , I finally took it off and you cannot MOVE THE LEVER cause it is frozen up !! AND now I drive directly into sun in am commute to work and it sucks !! I can get a new one but its over a 100 bucks !! HELP Randie Case

- , Okc, Oklahoma, USA

Sep 092013

Civic LX 1.8L V4

click to see larger images

cracked sun visors

The class action lawsuit Honda settled only extended up to their 2009 models. Looks like they haven't fixed a thing for 2010 and beyond models. I am so disappointed.

- , Tempe, Arizona, USA

Jun 052013

Civic LX

The 2010 Civic visor design is flawed and has been for years, Honda ignores. Lots of very cheap interior components in this my first and possibly last Honda.

- , Deerfield Beach, Florida, USA

Aug 242012

Civic EX 4 Dr Sedan 1.8L

Driver's side sun visor cracked and coming apart. Will not go up and down properly and is not operable. According to the recall information I found, 2006-2009 Civics are doing the same thing, but my 2010 is not covered by the warranty or the recall. Honda should extend the recall to include all years that experience this known problem. The dealer quoted me a price of $68 for the part. I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet, but this should not be an issue for me with a 2 year old car.

- , Pickerington, OH, USA

Apr 022012

Civic SI 4DR 2.4L 4v

The visor is cracked where it connects to the car. I have looked up this issue and do not find any reports of it since the 2008 model. My car is now out of warranty and I have read that even if it was still under warranty, Honda would still charge me to replace it thought it is an obvious defect. I am not rough with the visors and have only had the car for 2.5 years. I went all last summer without any problems with it.

- , Nlr, AR, USA