6.8

2010 Honda Civic accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Honda Civic:

2010 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Sep 022010

Civic

The condenser unit in my 2010 Honda Civic ex has expired. I took it in for an oil change a little over a week ago, and ever since then, the A/C hasn't worked. I returned to the dealer this morning and the service guys insisted that the condenser was puntured by road debris. The manufacter warranty won't cover the cost to repair the damage, nor will my easy care insurance cover it. I purchased this car 7 1/2 months ago brand new.

- Upper Marlboro, MD, USA

Jul 232010

Civic

I have a Honda Civic-2010 that I bought brand new on 2/14/10. On 7/23/10, my ac started running hot-took it to the dealer and they said a rock punctured my ac condenser. This will cost me $830. I understand that there are numerous complaints with this same issue. I wish I knew that before I bought this car.

- Waianae, HI, USA