2.7

2010 Honda Civic electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Honda Civic:

2010 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Sep 252013

Civic 4-cyl

I was able to pull the key out of my Civic 2010's ignition while it was still in drive. Also, the emergency brake does not always engage fully, causing my vehicle to roll. This has happened a few times in the past, and I have called my local Honda dealership as well as the main Honda corporation to report. The local dealership refused to look at this safety defect without a $105 diagnostic fee, which I cannot afford. I have called Honda Inc. To report the incident, they refuse to take any responsibility and will not inspect my vehicle.

- Colonial Heights , VA, USA