2010 Honda Civic suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Honda Civic:

2010 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Nov 102011

Civic 4-cyl

There was a lot of noise from the front end. I took to the dealer (mary sussman Honda, abington, pa) and they told me I needed a front end brake job (pads, rotor polishing etc). Two days ago (9/27/12) I had to take to have my rear bearing replaced and they told me I needed front brakes again. Now mileage is 44,500, so only ~18,000 miles from last repair. I think two brake jobs at 40K miles is not right.

- Oereland, PA, USA