3.6

2012 Honda Civic accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Honda Civic:

2012 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Mar 182014

Civic 4-cyl

While driving down 101S at about 60mph on a clear evening I heard a loud pop noise - the next day I realized my sunroof glass 'exploded'. fortunately when it happened the sunshade was pulled shut so no glass fell into my car. I don't know what caused the glass to break but I am positive it wasn't a flying object that hit it.

- San Jose, CA, USA