2014 Honda Civic miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Honda Civic:

2014 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Oct 042016

Civic

15V-574 recall date: September 4, 2015 my car is at the dealership and I asked them to fix this recall and they said it doesn't exist in their database.

- Seattle, WA, USA

Feb 012016

Civic

Hondalink will shut down and reboot itself randomly while driving.

- Gainesville, FL, USA

Mar 192016

Civic

I started driving out of a parking lot and the car had a sudden unintended/uncontrolled acceleration while driving (or in motion). I was able to brake the car after approximately 1000 ft.

- Penn Valley, PA, USA

Jan 302016

Civic

My son had a car accident on 1/30/2016. A couple of cars in front of him had to make a complete stop because a squirrel was crossing the street. His velocity was aprox. Under 30 miles. When he hit the brakes, they did not respond inmediately and this resulted in a car crash with the car in front of him. The airbag also deployed. This happened on a street close to our home.

- Chula Vista, CA, USA

Jun 122014

Civic

After having the car for 1 month the tire light came on saying from the computer on the dash "check tire pressure." I went to where I bought the car twice and nothing was wrong with the tires and they shut the computer symbol off. Then 3 months goes by and it comes on again, I brought it in and they claimed "there was a small leak in the tire." Majestic Honda fixed it?? and made me pay $100 for this. Now it is June 29th, 2015 and my light went on again and in another tire it was low. The tire was actually low and I had to put air in it. I will be taking the car back to majestic but I think that #1 the first few months something was wrong with the computer, I do not think there was any leak in the tire, I looked at the tire and I did not find where they "fixed the small leak." Now in another tire it is going flat. I have read that you have had problems with the tires and I do not feel that I should have to pay for this. You had a recall on certain models but not mine, there is something wrong with the tires and your electrical with the tires. Please call me back and let me know what is going on. I do not think I should have to pay for these tires when their was a recall and maybe you missed mine. Also my friend bought the exact car I did and her light "check tires" goes on consistently.

- North Scituate, RI, USA