8.0

2015 Honda Civic body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Honda Civic:

2015 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Apr 122015

Civic

Upon viewing an accident in front of me, I parked on side of road, applied emergency flashers, called 911 (hand held- not attached to car) and was removing keys from ignition & trying to open driver side door & exit car to render aid. Car door would not open. I unlocked door manually at handle. Still would not open. I re-inserted key, turned engine on, pushed door open button. Door not open. (I was dialing & talking with 911 operator during this time. I was getting excited about need to get to victim(s) of accident, but couldn't get out of my car. I eventually climbed over middle console to exit car from passenger's door. Now-- driver's door still can not be opened from the inside, but works as usual from the outside.. this is very concerning. This is the first time I experienced this problem and it scared me of the implications, afterwards. If I had been involved in emergency and needed to exit car quickly, I would not have been able to do so.

- Glenwood, AR, USA