2015 Honda Civic brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Honda Civic:

2015 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Apr 022016

We bought a brand new Honda a couple months ago we usually do not drive it much since it is for my wife who takes the bus to work. Onr day wr got a check tire pressure warning. So I checked tired and everything was fine with them. The warning we were receiving according to Honda is TPMS. And it's actually happening to alot of there cars. Fiesta and foremost this is such a safety hazard. Because when the real day comes when I do need air I will never know. It is also sad that Honda wad aware of this and neglected to mention it to us. The other thin is my old car had for 15 plus ye as didn't have any of these high tech gadgets, and these new ones I keep reading have this issue or that. I'm starting to become extremely worry and wonder if it's safe to drive. I am calling them today to set an appointment to GT it fix

- Month County, NJ, USA